2014 Cycling Jerseys Now On Sale
20 July 2014
ORDER your 2014 cycling jersey now!
Because of our extensive contacts within the cycling industry, we have been able to source a premium quality cycling jersey at a highly discounted price. This quality of such a jersey would cost £50 in your local cycling stores.
They cost just £30 (including postage to any address in mainland Britain). That’s the cost to us. Because we want to promote the Bike 4 Cancer name out there in the cycling community, we’re passing on this pricing to our supporters!
- Hengli CoolPass fabric
- Soft, lightweight and highly breathable
- 100% meshed polyester
- Full subliminal printing to maximise fabric breathability
- 1/4 zip design (locking zip)
- Elasticated arm cuffs
- Elasticated waist with silicon gripping strip
- Three pockets on lower back (one zipped)
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Responsibly sourced
- Oeko-Tex ecology approved
Unlike a lot of size guides, this guide is accurate – we’ve compared sample sizes from across the range. If you’re usually a large, a large will fit!
I want to buy one!
To receive your top before 1 September (in time for the London to Brighton bike ride), we must receive your order before Thursday 24 July.
If you’d like to buy one of our new cycling jerseys, please get in touch. We’ll explain how to pay and get your address for postage. Thank you!