Neilson Launches ‘Think Orange’ Campaign
13 May 2005
Neilson launched its ‘Think Orange‘ initiative in Brighton Marina last night. The scheme is designed to promote the link betweeen Sail 4 Cancer and Neilson and to raise funds for Sail 4 Cancer, whilst giving local companies a valuable sponsorship and PR platform.
The Think Orange day is part of an ongoing relationship between Sail 4 Cancer and Neilson. For every package sold, £750 will be donated to Sail 4 Cancer, so your sailing experience will benefit cancer patients directly. In 2005, Neilson and Sail 4 Cancer will be jointly funding 25 family sailing holidays for cancer patients to a Beachplus centre in Greece.
Commenting on the announcement, Graham Precey, Sail 4 Cancer’s Director of Sailing said:
“This is a great opportunity for businesses to Think Orange and make a bold statement about fighting this terrible disease which affects us all in one way or another, via an event which affords powerful team building, hospitality and PR opportunities. I look forward to welcoming all the teams on regatta day itself.”
The Think Orange Package includes:
- Your company logo on a Neilson Sigma 8 Yacht for the entire 2005 season
- Exposure to around 100,000 people who pass through the marina
- A day of yacht racing for the coveted Think Orange Trophy
- Lunch at the Hotel Seattle on the day of the regatta
- Local and national press coverage of the event
- An exclusive Sail 4 Cancer auction and drinks reception with great prizes at the Hotel Seattle
- Special Think Orange rates should you and your crew wish to stay at the Hotel Seattle
- A day’s sailing with Neilson for 5 staff at a time to suit you in 2005
If you or your company is interested in participating, please get in touch!