ORDER your Bike 4 Cancer cycling jersey now!
They cost just £35 (including postage to any address in mainland Britain).
- Fast wicking Aerolite microfibre fabric
- Lightweight fabric for excellent breathability (100% Polyester)
- Handmade to the highest specification
- Full length hidden SBS zip (locking)
- Elasticated arm cuff / sleeves
- Flat lock stitching
- Side panels ensure comfortable fit
- 3 reinforced pockets on lower back (rear)
- Silicone gripper on lower hem
Available in both female (XS – L) and male sizes (S – XL)
PLEASE NOTE: The deeadline for placing an order if you would like to wear one on our London to Brighton bike ride is the 13 September 2018 (You can also collect your shirt in Brighton on 16 September if you miss this deadline).
If you’d like to buy one of our new cycling jerseys, please get in touch with Charlie Allsebrook as soon as possible.